archiva-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problems with Archiva 1.4 M2 on Windows
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 04:59:49 GMT
Thanks - can you make sure this is reported in JIRA?

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM

Given you've already done most of the work, perhaps you could write a unit test & fix?
Such a patch would be applied very quickly.

Thanks,
Brett

On 27/03/2012, at 12:36 AM, Peter Kilian wrote:

> Hello,
> 
> i tried to use Archiva 1.4 M2 on Windows as maven proxy. But on every call
> from Archiva to a remote repository i received an exception similar to this
> one:
> 
> jvm 1    | java.net.URISyntaxException: Illegal character in path at index
> 63: http://repository.apache.org/content/grou
> ps/snapshots-group/org\apache\karaf\kar\org.apache.karaf.kar.core\3.0.0-SNAPSHOT\org.apache.karaf.kar.core-3.0.0-2012032
> 6.085219-65.pom
> jvm 1    |      at java.net.URI$Parser.fail(Unknown Source)
> jvm 1    |      at java.net.URI$Parser.checkChars(Unknown Source)
> jvm 1    |      at java.net.URI$Parser.parseHierarchical(Unknown Source)
> jvm 1    |      at java.net.URI$Parser.parse(Unknown Source)
> jvm 1    |      at java.net.URI.<init>(Unknown Source)
> jvm 1    |      at java.net.URI.create(Unknown Source)
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.apache.http.client.methods.HttpGet.<init>(HttpGet.java:69)
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.apache.maven.wagon.shared.http.AbstractHttpClientWagon.fillInputData(AbstractHttpClientWagon.java
> :774)
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.apache.maven.wagon.StreamWagon.getInputStream(StreamWagon.java:116)
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.apache.maven.wagon.StreamWagon.getIfNewer(StreamWagon.java:88)
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.apache.maven.wagon.StreamWagon.get(StreamWagon.java:61)
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.apache.archiva.proxy.DefaultRepositoryProxyConnectors.transferSimpleFile(DefaultRepositoryProxyCo
> nnectors.java:836)
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.apache.archiva.proxy.DefaultRepositoryProxyConnectors.transferFile(DefaultRepositoryProxyConnecto
> rs.java:633)
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.apache.archiva.proxy.DefaultRepositoryProxyConnectors.fetchFromProxies(DefaultRepositoryProxyConn
> ectors.java:291)
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.apache.archiva.webdav.ArchivaDavResourceFactory.applyServerSideRelocation(ArchivaDavResourceFacto
> ry.java:741)
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.apache.archiva.webdav.ArchivaDavResourceFactory.fetchContentFromProxies(ArchivaDavResourceFactory
> .java:691)
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.apache.archiva.webdav.ArchivaDavResourceFactory.processRepository(ArchivaDavResourceFactory.java:
> 524)
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.apache.archiva.webdav.ArchivaDavResourceFactory.createResource(ArchivaDavResourceFactory.java:295
> )
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.apache.archiva.webdav.RepositoryServlet.service(RepositoryServlet.java:124)
> 
> 
> I checked the sources, and in my opinon the problem is
> that AbstractDefaultRepositoryContent uses
> a Maven2RepositoryPathTranslator. And Maven2RepositoryPathTranslator uses
> File.separatorChar as PATH_SEPARATOR.
> This results in a correct File path, but to an illegal URL.
> 
> I hope it is possible to fix this for the next Milestone release.
> 
> Best regards,
> 
> Peter

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org
http://brettporter.wordpress.com/
http://au.linkedin.com/in/brettporter
http://twitter.com/brettporter






Mime
View raw message