archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Eric Barboni" <barb...@irit.fr>
Subject RE: Lost into archiva and snapshot policy
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 13:05:48 GMT
Hi , thanks for the help, I try your approach but was not so successfull.

I have delete all .lastUpdated stuff and hidden file to be sure.

I have the following log for example with maven 3.0.4 run from a netbeans:
<<
Could not find metadata
org.netbeans.api:org-openide-loaders:SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml in local
(C:\Users\Didier\.m2\repository)
Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://setekh.irit.fr/archiva/repository/mirror/ as test
Downloading:
http://setekh.irit.fr/archiva/repository/mirror/org/netbeans/api/org-openide
-loaders/SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml

Downloaded:
http://setekh.irit.fr/archiva/repository/mirror/org/netbeans/api/org-openide
-loaders/SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml (366 B at 0.2 KB/sec)
Writing resolution tracking file
C:\Users\Didier\.m2\repository\org\netbeans\api\org-openide-loaders\SNAPSHOT
\resolver-status.properties
Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://setekh.irit.fr/archiva/repository/mirror/ as test
Downloading:
http://setekh.irit.fr/archiva/repository/mirror/org/netbeans/api/org-openide
-loaders/SNAPSHOT/org-openide-loaders-20120328.135230-1.pom

Writing resolution tracking file
C:\Users\Didier\.m2\repository\org\netbeans\api\org-openide-loaders\SNAPSHOT
\org-openide-loaders-20120328.135230-1.pom.lastUpdated
The POM for org.netbeans.api:org-openide-loaders:jar:20120328.135230-1 is
missing, no dependency information available

Into the archiva filesystem  for the snapshots repository
I have metadata.xml present  but no trace of a
org-openide-loaders-20120328.135230-1.pom.

Not log at all on archiva side :s