archiva-users mailing list archives

From Jeff <predato...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem uploading artifacts with Jenkins 1.451
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 03:01:37 GMT
I've got a weird scenario where I am unable to upload artifacts when using
the option in my Jenkins post-build option "Deploy artifacts to Maven
repository", but it works if I include deploy as a Maven option such as
"clean install deploy".  It also works if I manually log into Archiva with
my "deployuser".

The error is ReasonPhra​se:Forbidd​en.

I got WireShark out and saw a Basic Auth request that when decoded, had the
correct user name and password and an HTTP 403 response that followed.

What is driving me mad is why???   Is there a way to debug Archiva further,
enable more verbose logging/auditing, etc.?

Thoughts?  I don't know what else to look at?

--
Jeff Vincent
predatorvi@gmail.com