archiva-users mailing list archives

From Jeff <predato...@gmail.com>
Subject Failed to deploy artifacts: ReasonPhrase:Forbidden
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 01:45:03 GMT
I have a situation where my maven deploys fail  (from Jenkins build server)
with a Forbidden error.

I can log in via a browser using the same credentials and according to the
maven output, it is using the correct settings.xml file with the
credentials.

I've stopped Archiva and Tomcat processes, removed all logs, files from the
tomcat work and temp directories but still can't deploy.

I see this in the archiva.log but I don't know if/how it relates:
  2012-02-15 18:05:01,701 [http-8220-13] ERROR
org.codehaus.plexus.redback.struts2.interceptor.SecureActionInterceptor -
Null bundle detected.
I've gone into MySQL and run "Extended" checks on all tables.

I changed the version in my project POM.

The one thing that I think MIGHT be related is that in Jenkins I had the
option enabled to "Assign unique versions to snapshots".
After reading the Jenkins help for that option, I decided to disable it and
tried to remove the old SNAPSHOTs from Archiva via the Archiva web
interface.

It initially showed about 22 SNAPSHOT builds for my groupId+artifactId.  I
removed the first one, and then it wouldn't let me remove any more.  Now
when I try browsing for my artifacts, I can't see my groupID nor
artifactId listed and all searches for either returns no results.

I don't know what to look at next.  Any hints/suggestions?

I had a similar problem earlier this week when I could no longer
authenticate because the Archiva host's system time would got reset to Sept
2011 after a reboot. I fixed that today so that isn't an issue now.

--
Jeff Vincent
predatorvi@gmail.com