archiva-users mailing list archives

From Chris Mylonas <ch...@opencsta.org>
Subject Re: simple download url?
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 21:43:11 GMT
Hi Greg,

I'm sure there is a way and you'll have to wait for an archiva dev to get back to you but
as an alternative there is the maven-metadata.xml file which you could parse to get the values.
e.g.
http://repo.opencsta.org:8080/archiva/repository/snapshots/org/opencsta/client/2.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
Has the details for the client-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

Here are the files in the directory: http://repo.opencsta.org:8080/archiva/repository/snapshots/org/opencsta/client/2.0-SNAPSHOT/
and the actual repo view http://repo.opencsta.org:8080/archiva/browse/org.opencsta/client/2.0-SNAPSHOT
if you can call it that.

Are you just using bash scripts to do some packaging/deploying/testing?
Maybe just wget that maven-metadata.xml file and grep build number and timestamp and construct
the URL from that?

HTH,
Chris