archiva-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to setup a repository to get my external dependencies
Date Sat, 31 Dec 2011 09:10:09 GMT
Hello,
Sounds good.
But personally I would prefer : <mirrorOf>external:*</mirrorOf>

More documentation available here:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-mirror-settings.html .

2011/12/30  <jose.nunez-zuleta@barclayscapital.com>:
> Hi to all,
>
> I've been looking for an answer to this on the Maven and Ant documentation and mailing
list with no success, so I'm posting it here; My problem is that I have setup 3 repositories
in Archiva:

> ·         One for third party libraries (we want to use this specific versions,
nothing downloaded from the Internet). Is called 'thirdparty'

> ·         Our proprietary software. This one doesn't have snapshots, only release.
Is called 'proprietary'

> ·         And internal release only proxy, with all the plugin dependencies needed
by Maven. Is the default internal repository that comes with Archiva. Is called 'internal'.

> I already uploaded artifacts to both thirdparty and proprietary; Also internal was populated
correctly using a mirror configuration in the master settings.xml file for Maven:

>  <proxies>
>    <proxy>
>      <id>XXXXXproxy</id>
>      <active>true</active>
>      <protocol>http</protocol>
>      <username></username>
>      <password></password>
>      <host>XXXX123.ZZZZ.com</host>
>      <port>80</port>
>      <nonProxyHosts>domain1.com|ZZZZ.com</nonProxyHosts>
>    </proxy>
>  </proxies>
>
>   <mirror>
>      <id>default</id>
>      <mirrorOf>*</mirrorOf>
>      <name>Default mirror for all artifacts in XXXX, including third party libraries</name>
>      <!-- Put the fully qualified name, otherwise Maven will get terribly confused
with the internal proxy! -->
>      <!-Internalmain is a virtual repository in Archiva -->
>      <url>http://XXXX456.ZZZZ.com:8080/archiva/repository/internalmain</url>
>    </mirror>
>  </mirrors>
>
> I had set up a repository group that has the 3 of them, called 'internalmain'. Is this
the right way to setup Maven to access multiple repositories or should work with repository
groups?

> Thanks!
>
> --Jose

> This e-mail may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected
to the foregoing.  Barclays Capital is the investment banking division of Barclays Bank PLC,
Place, London, E14 5HP.  This email may relate to or be sent from other members of the Barclays
Group.

Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com