archiva-users mailing list archives

From Harish Sharma <hari...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject How to Modify archiva to host artifacts from a new local storage !!
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 06:30:27 GMT
Hi,
I have some artifacts ( local packages ) that are stored inside local store  of my company.
I want archiva to fetch them as it fetches artifacts from other repositories like maven central.
My local artifacts follow a certain nomenclature and i am looking for the class in archiva
code that actually is responsible for fetching artifacts from remote repositories.
It would be great if you could point me to that class that actually fetches artifacts from
managed or remote repositories.
I am thinking of modifying that class to make sure that whenever the requested artifact matches
my local artifact name then  fetch it from  my storage.
Any suggestions are welcome and deeply appreciated .

T&R
Harish Sharma