archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Eric Barboni" <barb...@irit.fr>
Subject Artifact data incomplete
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2011 12:37:04 GMT
Hi folks,

I have a strange error (using the 1.4-M1 or 1.4-M2 ) when browsing an
artifact using a parent with snapshot version.

Artifact metadata is incomplete: Error in resolving artifact's parent POM
file.

/complex/path/parent-1.1-SNAPSHOT.pom (No such file or directory)

This folder exists but contains only timestamped pom and the metadata. The
metadata show a valid build number.

As I'm not sure of my understanding of Archiva, I prefer trying to have a
feedback on the list.

Is it fine to have snapshot parent ? should I use a non-snapshot one?

Is this a existing issue? If not I may file a report.

Best regards

Eric