archiva-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Weird problems with LDAP integration
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 00:39:59 GMT

On 13/11/2011, at 3:25 PM, sam-the-man wrote:

> Thank you so much. Not sure what fixed it, but I altered your configuration
> file, used it, and it worked.
>
> Everything's working well.
>
> There are certain users I don't want to have ANY access to archiva. How can
> I disable them in archive?

You can lock them - that won't be passed back to LDAP, but will prevent logging in.

However, by default they will have no permissions anyway, so while they can log in, it won't
do anything other than they'd have without logging in. So that's probably sufficient.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org