archiva-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Disable User Registration
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 00:26:59 GMT
It hasn't been added yet - it's still open. The current milestone release is 1.4-M1.

It should be noted that users don't get permissions by default, so there's no harm in leaving
it enabled. However, if you'd like to avoid that altogether, the best thing to do is edit
the struts.xml and JSPs to remove the links to those actions.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org