archiva-users mailing list archives

From Mickael Marrache <Mickael.Marra...@xconnect.net>
Subject java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError on 1.4-M1?
Date Sun, 27 Nov 2011 10:45:21 GMT
Hi,

I just saw there was a new milestone version of Archiva. I've installed it following the user
guide.
Archiva is deployed but when I access the home page "Create admin user", I only see the upper
part of the page (where there are the login and register links and the Search for textbox)
but the rest is empty.
I take a look at the log, and I see the following exception:

Java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/maven/archiva/web/startup/ArchivaVersion

The exception is repeated periodically ( I can see this in the log file).

Thanks