archiva-users mailing list archives

From Vamshidhar Ch <vamshidhar.chebur...@tcs.com>
Subject artifact not showing up in the repository group
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 07:03:33 GMT

I created few repositories in Archiva, one for releases, one snapshots and
added them in the repository group. I copied all the third party artifacts
esp., snapshots to my snapshot repository. I did a full scanning on all the
repositories  and database and I even ran all the default consumers on the
repositories and the database.

Few artifacts are maven plug-ins. I configured all the needed stuff in my
pom files. But somehow I could n't be able download the plug-in from
Archiva. So when I go and check it in the repository group, I couldn't see
it the group. I scanned again and again, but couldn't able to download it.
It's a maven2 layout plug-in that I copied. Is there anything wrong on my
side. Please let me know any solution ASAP.

Thanks in advance!!