archiva-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Weird problems with LDAP integration
Date Sun, 13 Nov 2011 21:13:57 GMT
Make sure you have configured an admin user that exists in LDAP - at the moment there's no
way to use an internal user for that.

Here is a configuration template I use which should show the values you'd need to populate:
https://github.com/maestrodev/puppet-archiva/blob/master/templates/security.properties.erb