archiva-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Repository indexing not working
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 18:17:12 GMT
I'd recommend upgrading to 1.3.5, even though it may not impact this particular problem.

Either way, the DB is the one that is missing information. The best course is to go to the
repositories page, check "Process All Artifacts" and press "Scan Repository Now". This will
force everything to be scanned.

If things are still missing, there are other possibilities:
- the artefacts you want scanned are not included in the artefacts list on the repository
scanning configuration page
- old versions of the snapshots are actually being purged (I didn't think that's what you
meant, but it's worth noting)

You can look in the logs for more details on what eventually gets scanned as well.

Cheers,
Brett