archiva-users mailing list archives

From Harish Sharma <hari...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject appserver.base setting variable !!
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2011 09:29:54 GMT
Hi,
I am setting up archiva 1.3.5 with tomcat 6.6 using  mysql 5 every thing is fine except I
am unable to set ${appserver.base} variable using my application.property file .
Thing is I strictly need to use application.property file to set this variable.
I am able to set is trough CATALINA_OPTS=-Dappserver.base but i cannot use that in my organisation
.
So i need to hard code this appserver.base value in application.property file but when i do
that my tomcat is unable to read it from there and i get this error
ERROR: ${appserver.base}/data/repository/internal does not exist . that means tomcat is not
able to resolve appserver.base value from application.property file .
so what can be done in this case
PLZZ HELP !!!
if you need any other information plz mail me !!

T&R
Harish Sharma