archiva-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Access denied for a user in a Global Repository Manager role (Archiva 1.3.5)
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 13:58:35 GMT
Yup.
I have seen that : WARN
org.apache.maven.archiva.proxy.DefaultRepositoryProxyConnectors  -
Transfer error from repository "central" for artifact
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.4::pom, continuing to
next repository. Error message: Download failure on resource
[http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-deploy-plugin/2.4/maven-deploy-plugin-2.4.pom]:Access
denied to: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-deploy-plugin/2.4/maven-deploy-plugin-2.4.pom

But only Access denied is poor of informations...
Can be a setup on your proxy which prevent the proxy user you have
setup and/or your host, accessing to
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-deploy-plugin/2.4/maven-deploy-plugin-2.4.pom.

The information cannot provide where is the issue.

The default http client use in archiva 1.3.x is poor of debugging.
(maybe you can try with adding the following sys props to have more
debug informations: -Djavax.net.debug=all )

The archiva version 1.4.x use an other http client which have more
informations. (if you can have a try with the under vote 1.4-M1....).

2011/10/25 Szelag, Lukasz <lukasz.szelag@baml.com>:
> Olivier - yes, I'm. Please see my other post with more debugging information included.
Thanks.

and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or proprietary. If you are not
an intended recipient, please notify the sender, and then please delete and destroy all copies
and attachments, and be advised that any review or dissemination of, or the taking of any
action in reliance on, the information contained in or attached to this message is prohibited.
> Unless specifically indicated, this message is not an offer to sell or a solicitation
of any investment products or other financial product or service, an official confirmation
of any transaction, or an official statement of Sender. Subject to applicable law, Sender
may intercept, monitor, review and retain e-communications (EC) traveling through its networks/systems
and may produce any such EC to regulators, law enforcement, in litigation and as required
by law.
> The laws of the country of each sender/recipient may impact the handling of EC, and EC
may be archived, supervised and produced in countries other than the country in which you
are located. This message cannot be guaranteed to be secure or free of errors or viruses.

> References to "Sender" are references to any subsidiary of Bank of America Corporation.
Securities and Insurance Products: * Are Not FDIC Insured * Are Not Bank Guaranteed * May
Lose Value * Are Not a Bank Deposit * Are Not a Condition to Any Banking Service or Activity
* Are Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency. Attachments that are part of this EC may
have additional important disclosures and disclaimers, which you should read. This message
is subject to terms available at the following link:

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend : http://talend.com