archiva-users mailing list archives

From Jan Novotný <novo...@fg.cz>
Subject Duplicate artifacts in different repositories
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2011 07:49:04 GMT
Hello,

    is it possible anyhow to create two repositories with one being
fragment of the another? I have following usecase - repository
"releases" contains all our company artifacts, we need another
repository "partners" where some of our artifacts (small subset) is
opened to our company partners. I've tried creating new repository
"partners" with manualy recreating similar directory structure to our
main "releases" repository with copying few artifact folders as we want.
Repository "partners" got indexed and is accessible via WebDAV, but in
Archiva browse section I see nothing. Similarly database update fails
with exception:

NestedThrowablesStackTrace:
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException:
Duplicate entry 'lib_cps--com.fg.cps-pom-2.4.7' for key 'PRIMARY'
         at
sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor69.newInstance(Unknown Source)
         at
         at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:406)
         at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:381)
         at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1016)
         at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:957)
         at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3376)
         at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3308)

Is there any solution for this kind of setup?

Regards,
Jan