archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Chandrasekaran G (RBEI/ETT4)" <Chandrasekara...@in.bosch.com>
Subject RE: FW: Steps to Install Archva 1.3.5 (with default database)on tomcat 6.0.33 (http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-1523)
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2011 11:10:31 GMT
Hi,

1) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I set the environment variable as you advised below. But still its not working.

I set as below
Variable name  : CATALINA_OPTS
Value      : "-Dappserver.home=%CATALINA_HOME% -Dappserver.base=%CATALINA_HOME%"

Still I am getting below error (archiva.logs)

2011-09-26 16:37:03,810 [main] ERROR org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader  - Context
initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Invalid bean definition with
name 'registry#commons-configuration' defined in null: Could not resolve placeholder 'appserver.base'
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer.processProperties(PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer.java:268)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyResourceConfigurer.postProcessBeanFactory(PropertyResourceConfigurer.java:75)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(AbstractApplicationContext.java:553)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(AbstractApplicationContext.java:527)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:362)
        at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:255)
        at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:199)
        at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:45)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4205)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4704)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:799)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:779)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:601)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptor(HostConfig.java:675)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptors(HostConfig.java:601)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:502)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1315)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:324)
        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:142)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1061)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:840)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1053)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:463)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:525)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:754)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:595)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:289)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:414)

What could be the user name and password for default database.
 <Resource name="jdbc/users" auth="Container" type="javax.sql.DataSource"
           username="sa"
           password=""
           driverClassName="org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver"
           url="jdbc:derby:/path/to/database/users;create=true" />

Thank you.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
G Chandrasekaran