archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Chandrasekaran G (RBEI/ETT4)" <Chandrasekara...@in.bosch.com>
Subject RE: FW: Steps to Install Archva 1.3.5 (with default database)on tomcat 6.0.33 (http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-1523)
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2011 08:59:31 GMT

Sorry, Please see the error logs.

2011-09-26 14:25:09,383 [http-8080-2] INFO  org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
- Destroying singletons in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@e5d622:
defining beans [registry#commons-configuration,jdoFactory#archiva,jdoFactory#users,loggerManager,logger#logger,environmentCheck#locked-admin-check,action#deleteRemoteRepositoryAction,resolverFactoryInit,action#databaseAction,action#proxyConnectorsAction,action#repositoryGroupsAction,action#addRemoteRepositoryAction,action#deleteLegacyArtifactPathAction,action#showArtifactAction,action#uploadAction,action#editProxyConnectorAction,action#sortProxyConnectorsAction,action#repositoryScanningAction,action#deleteManagedRepositoryAction,action#viewAuditLogReport,action#editRemoteRepositoryAction,action#enableProxyConnectorAction,action#addProxyConnectorAction,action#browseAction,action#addManagedRepositoryAction,interceptor#configurationInterceptor,action#legacyArtifactPathAction,action#systemStatus,action#schedulerAction,action#addLegacyArtifactPathAction,action#organisationInfo,action#sortRepositoriesAction,action#disableProxyConnectorAction,action#repositoriesAction,securitySynchronization,component#download-artifact,action#editOrganisationInfo,action#editManagedRepositoryAction,action#configureNetworkProxyAction,action#deleteRepositoryGroupAction,action#deleteArtifactAction,action#deleteProxyConnectorAction,action#networkProxiesAction,action#searchAction,dependencyTree,action#generateReport,oldArchetype,archetypeFilesResolver,pomManager,archetypeArtifactManager,archetypeRegistryManager,repositoryCrawler,filesetArchetypeGenerator,archetypeGenerator,archetypeDataSource#remote-catalog,archetypeDataSource#catalog,archetypeDataSource#internal-catalog,archetype,archetypeCreator#fileset,downloader,dynamicReportSource#artifact-location,dynamicReportSource#old-snapshots,archivaArtifactConsumer#validate-artifacts-location,archivaArtifactConsumer#duplicate-artifacts,dynamicReportSource#old-artifacts,dynamicReportSource#duplicate-artifacts,archivaConfiguration,fileTypes,knownRepositoryContentConsumer#repository-purge,knownRepositoryContentConsumer#metadata-updater,knownRepositoryContentConsumer#validate-checksum,knownRepositoryContentConsumer#auto-remove,knownRepositoryContentConsumer#auto-rename,repositoryContentStatisticsDAO#jdo,repositoryListener#database,repositoryBrowsing,jdoAccess#archiva,databaseUpdater#jdo,repositoryProblemDAO#jdo,projectModelResolutionListener#model-to-db,projectModelResolver#database,artifactDAO#jdo,archivaAuditLogsDao#jdo,projectModelDAO#jdo,archivaDAO#jdo,databaseCleanupConsumer#not-present-remove-db-artifact,knownRepositoryContentConsumer#update-db-artifact,databaseUnprocessedArtifactConsumer#update-db-project,databaseCleanupConsumer#not-present-remove-db-project,dependencyGraphBuilder#project-model,nexusIndexer#archiva,cache#url-failures-cache,downloadErrorPolicy#propagate-errors,preDownloadPolicy#snapshots,preDownloadPolicy#cache-failures,downloadErrorPolicy#propagate-errors-on-update,postDownloadPolicy#checksum,preDownloadPolicy#releases,repositoryProxyConnectors,repositoryStatisticsReportGenerator#simple,reportingManager,cache#effective-project-cache,metadataTools,repositoryContentFactory,pathParser#legacy,projectModelResolverFactory,projectModelFilter#expression,repositoryScanner,managedRepositoryContent,repositoryRequest,remoteRepositoryContent,managedRepositoryContent#legacy,auditListener#logging,remoteRepositoryContent#legacy,projectModelFilter#effective,rssFeedProcessor#new-versions,rssFeedProcessor#new-artifacts,rssFeedGenerator,taskQueue#database-update,taskQueueExecutor#database-update,taskQueue#repository-scanning,taskQueueExecutor#repository-scanning,archivaTaskScheduler,taskExecutor#repository-scanning,taskExecutor#database-update,taskExecutor#indexing,taskQueue#indexing,taskQueueExecutor#indexing,userRepositories,servletAuthenticator,environmentCheck#required-roles,mimeTypes,archivaDavResourceFactory,artifactRepositoryLayout,artifactRepositoryLayout#legacy,artifactHandlerManager,artifactHandler#ejb,artifactHandler#jar,artifactHandler#test-jar,artifactHandler#maven-plugin,artifactHandler#pom,artifactHandler#java-source,artifactHandler#javadoc,artifactHandler#war,artifactHandler#ear,artifactHandler#ejb-client,artifactHandler#rar,artifactHandler#par,artifactHandler#ejb3,artifactFactory,artifactCollector,wagonManager,repositoryMetadataManager,artifactTransformation#snapshot,artifactTransformation#release,artifactTransformation#latest,artifactTransformationManager,artifactResolver,artifactInstaller,artifactDeployer,artifactRepositoryFactory,repositoryMetadataBuilder,archetypeDataSource#nexus,nexusIndexer,indexCreator#min,indexCreator#jarContent,indexPacker,queryCreator,scanner,artifactContextProducer,searchEngine,indexerEngine,indexTreeView,indexUpdater,incrementalHandler,gavCalculator#maven2,gavCalculator#maven1,nexusEnforcer,cacheBuilder,cache#ehcache,checksumFile,digester#sha1,streamingDigester#sha1,streamingDigester#md5,digester#md5,expressionSource#properties,expressionSource#sysprops,expressionEvaluator,scheduler,velocityComponent,cache#keys,cache#operations,cache#permissions,cache#resources,cache#roles,cache#effectiveRoleSet,cache#userAssignments,cache#userPermissions,action#redback-sysinfo,action#redback-login,action#redback-register,interceptor#redbackForceAdminUserInterceptor,actionInvocationTracker#simple,action#redback-admin-user-create,action#redback-operations,action#redback-role-create,action#redback-role-model,action#redback-password,action#redback-assignments,action#redback-admin-user-edit,interceptor#redbackEnvironmentCheckInterceptor,interceptor#redbackSecureActionInterceptor,environmentCheck#ExpectedStandardWebXworkActions,action#redback-account,action#redback-report,action#redback-admin-account,action#backup-restore,action#redback-role-edit,action#redback-logout,action#redback-roles,interceptor#redbackPolicyEnforcementInterceptor,interceptor#redbackAutoLoginInterceptor,action#redback-admin-user-delete,action#redback-admin-user-list,result#securityExternalResult,action#redback-permissions,action#redback-redirect,action#redback-password-reset,action#redback-admin-console,action#redback-resources,userSecurityPolicy,cache#users,wagon#file,wagon#https,wagon#http,artifactMissingChecksumsConsumer,databaseConsumers,nexusSearch,logger,indexerConsumer,indexCleanupConsumer,urlFailureCache,wagonFactory,repositoryContentConsumers,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalCommonAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalAutowiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalRequiredAnnotationProcessor,authenticationManager,authenticationDataSource#password,authenticationDataSource#token,authenticator#keystore,authenticator#ldap,authenticator#user-manager,permissionEvaluator,authorizer#rbac,environmentCheck#ExpectedJsps,environmentCheck#guest-user-check,httpAuthenticator#basic,httpAuthenticator#digest,httpClientHeader,mailer,mailGenerator#velocity,report#rolesmatrix-csv,report#userlist-csv,reportManager,autoLoginCookies,ldapConnectionFactory#configurable,userMapper#ldap,userConfiguration,dataManagementTool#jdo,keyManager#cached,keyManager#jdo,userValidationSettings,passwordEncoder#plaintext,passwordEncoder#sha1,passwordEncoder#sha256,cookieSettings#rememberMe,passwordRule#alpha-numeric,passwordRule#alpha-count,passwordRule#character-length,passwordRule#must-have,passwordRule#numerical-count,passwordRule#reuse,passwordRule#no-whitespaces,cookieSettings#signon,rBACManager#cached,rBACManager#jdo,jdoTool,roleManager,roleModelProcessor,roleTemplateProcessor,roleModelValidator,securitySystem,userManager#cached,userManager#configurable,userManager#jdo,defaultLdapController,userManager#ldap,propertyPlaceholder,xmlRpcUserRepositories,pingService,searchService,administrationService,xmlrpcServicesList,xmlRpcAuthenticator,mailSession,mailSender];
root of factory hierarchy

2011-09-26 14:25:09,383 [http-8080-2] ERROR org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader
 - Context initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Invalid bean definition with
name 'registry#commons-configuration'
defined in null: Could not resolve placeholder 'appserver.home'
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer.processProperties(PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer.java:268)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyResourceConfigurer.postProcessBeanFactory(PropertyResourceConfigurer.java:75)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(AbstractApplicationContext.java:553)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(AbstractApplicationContext.java:527)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:362)
        at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:255)
        at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:199)
        at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:45)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4205)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4704)
        at org.apache.catalina.manager.ManagerServlet.start(ManagerServlet.java:1276)
        at org.apache.catalina.manager.HTMLManagerServlet.start(HTMLManagerServlet.java:625)
        at org.apache.catalina.manager.HTMLManagerServlet.doGet(HTMLManagerServlet.java:136)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
        at org.apache.catalina.filters.CsrfPreventionFilter.doFilter(CsrfPreventionFilter.java:186)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
        at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:563)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
        at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
        at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:298)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProcessor.process(Http11AprProcessor.java:864)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11AprProtocol.java:579)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$Worker.run(AprEndpoint.java:1665)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Thank you.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
G Chandrasekaran