archiva-users mailing list archives

From Harish Sharma <hari...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException:
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2011 09:01:11 GMT

Hi,
I am using archiva 1.3.5 with tomcat 6.0 and using MYSQL as database but getting this error
:
Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Insert
request failed: INSERT INTO `SECURITY_RESOURCES` (`PATTERN`,`PERMANENT`,`IDENTIFIER`) VALUES
(?,?,?)
NestedThrowables:
java.sql.SQLException: Binary logging not possible. Message: Transaction level 'READ-COMMITTED'
in InnoDB is not safe for binlog mode 'STATEMENT'
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.FactoryBeanRegistrySupport$1.run(FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.java:127)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.doGetObjectFromFactoryBean(FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.java:116)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.getObjectFromFactoryBean(FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.java:91)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getObjectForBeanInstance(AbstractBeanFactory.java:1288)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:275)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:185)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:164)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveReference(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:269)
	... 48 more
I figured out that error is with MYSQL .

I can not exactly what is causing this error and how to remove this.
I verified my database is good ( used DB visualizer  )
Any help is deeply appreciated .

T&R
Harish Sharma