archiva-users mailing list archives

From Gang Liu <g...@talend.com>
Subject RE: How can I easily to deploy jar into Archiva Without Maven
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2011 09:10:52 GMT
Hi Olivier:

Thanks for your quickly response and Sure, I will fill the issue.

And BTW. If I want to write an upload action by myself, I have to provider all related files,
for example, the pom.xml, *.sha1, *.md5, and update Maven-metadata.xml, right?

There's any way to make these can be done from Archiva side?

Thanks.
Best Regards
Gang.Liu
Beijing Talend
Skype:  gang.liu.talendbj
Phone:  +86 13146181923

-----Original Message-----
From: Olivier Lamy [mailto:olamy@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 4:57 PM
To: users@archiva.apache.org
Subject: Re: How can I easily to deploy jar into Archiva Without Maven

Hello,
Currently (with released version), you can use a webdav impl
(jackrabbit or an other one) to deploy to archiva (jar and a minimal
pom).

As we are working on new REST services, it could be a feature to add
in REST api.
Could you fill an issue here : http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM ?

2011/9/15 Gang Liu <gliu@talend.com>:
> Hi All:
>
> I want to write a pure java class to upload an arbitrary jar file into Archiva Repository
without using Maven.

> There’s any easily way or available jars to do this? Or I have to write the code by
myself, generate the necessary files and update them one by one?

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend : http://talend.com