archiva-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Archiva 1.0.2 with Windows 64 bit
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 00:22:48 GMT
On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 2:52 PM, Shannon Scott
<shannon.c.scott@maine.edu> wrote:
> I want to download an old version of Maven (1.0.2) so I can build some open
> source software.
> I really didn't want to learn a new tool, but it seems you have to use
> Archiva now to download old versions of Maven?

No, you don't need Archiva to download old versions of Maven.

http://maven.apache.org/download.html has a link to the archives for
old versions.  That's here:
http://archive.apache.org/dist/maven/binaries/

(Are you perhaps seeing Archiva and Continuum releases in that
directory?  They used to be Maven sub-projects and were released from
the Maven project.)

If you scroll down, you'll find the Maven 1.0.2 release you're looking for.

--
Wendy