archiva-users mailing list archives

From Dan Armbrust <daniel.armbrust.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Uploading large files?
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2011 21:12:47 GMT
As time goes on, the files I'm trying to upload to archiva only get bigger.

I seemed to have reached a point (1.1 GB) where nothing works.  The
HTTP upload has quit working for me (though, I suppose it is possible
I hit that hard coded limit again, I'm not sure what the sysadmin set
it to when I had them change it)... and webdav doesn't really work at
all for anything beyond small files.

It would appear I'm going to have to try to trick maven into hosting
the file.... I was thinking something along the lines of:

1) Upload a tiny file using the correct name / path / version etc.

2) find the file on the host OS and manually replace the file on disk
with the correct file.

3) delete all of the generated checksum files

4) ??

Anyone have any ideas what else I may need to finish tricking maven
into working?

Unfortunately, it is difficult for me to just try stuff, as I don't
have direct access to the machine in question, and am going to have to
proxy all of these instructions through to the sys admin behind the
firewall  (ack)

Dan