archiva-users mailing list archives

From Cristiano Costantini <cristiano.costant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Project Documentation with maven 3
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 18:45:06 GMT
Thank you Wendy,
I've lost the day following links like that, which are what you get if
you search on google for the topic (and that's why at the end I posted
to this mailing list!),

However, the good link to follow for instruction is the most obvious
one: http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/ which I
confirm to be up to date.
More details on
"http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/maven-3.html" and
be careful not to go into
"http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin-3.0-beta-3/" which
is very similar but contains only partial information.

I'm testing how to use it but I've limited bandwidth (50 MB per day on
the mobile connection) and I was not able to download all the
dependencies...
I'll continue tomorrow (on the beach) ;-)

Bye,
Cristiano

P.S. With the limited amount of bandwidth I have now, I was not able
to browse and find easily the way to subscribe to Maven user mailing
list, that's why I tried to ask for help here which I'm already
subscribed (and because the question involves the book of the author
of archiva :-P ). Please forgive me ! ;-)