archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Qian, Yi" <yq...@ku.edu>
Subject archiva not response
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 19:22:35 GMT
Hello,

We are using archiva as our local maven repository for over a year, today we having problem
of accessing our local archiva repository. Browser window returns unable connected message.
archiva status command returns Apache Archiva is running (31951). But archiva stop command
does not stop the server, I have to use kill the procedure and start it,  The archiva.log
has following messages -
WARN  org.apache.maven.archiva.web.action.DeleteArtifactAction  - User guest(Guest) is locked.
org.apache.maven.archiva.security.AccessDeniedException: User guest(Guest) is locked.
But no one uses guest account.  I looked at all the logs, could not find any clue about the
problem. Our archiva runs as standalone on RHL enterprise 5.4 server.

Regards,

Yi