archiva-users mailing list archives

From Soumen Trivedi <soumen.triv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Beginner needs help with Archiva
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2011 09:39:26 GMT
Hello,
One way to put all your local .m2 repository content is to copy from
~/.m2/repository to
${archiva-install-dir}/data/repository/${managed-repository-name}/

${archiva-install-dir} is the directory path to you Archiva installation,
${managed-repository-name} is the name of the managed repository under which
you wish to copy all your m2 repository
If you do not have a managed repository, you can create one using the
Archiva UI.

Once the copy is done, you can force Archiva d/b scan on the managed
repository.

Hope this helps!

--
Thanks & Regards,