archiva-users mailing list archives

From Martin Schwarzbauer <martin.schwarzba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WELCOME to users@archiva.apache.org
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2011 04:57:32 GMT
Hello Brett,

i am using the snapshot deploy repo for out deployment snapshot (still
testing). I wanna deploy the snapshot and fetch these artifacts
(XXX--0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar) as a dependency in another maven project. The
problem is, that i can't fetch the SNAPSHOT version as a dependency from the
repo! Why?

How to handle this?

Thx,
Martin