archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Mohni, Daniel" <daniel.mo...@ch.unisys.com>
Subject AW: WELCOME to users@archiva.apache.org
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 09:57:44 GMT
Hi Martin

Questions 1: Is this url available in a web browser ?

http://febuild1/archiva/repository/internal/at/sprecher/web/rest/service/WebService/1.0-SNAPSHOT/WebService-1.0-SNAPSHOT.pom

Question 2: Did you add the snapshot repository to the 'internal' repository group ?

Cheers
Daniel

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Martin Schwarzbauer [mailto:martin.schwarzbauer@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. Juni 2011 09:55
An: users@archiva.apache.org
Betreff: Re: WELCOME to users@archiva.apache.org

Hi *!

I have got a problem using Archiva! The story is:

I am using ARCHIVA to proxy all the remote repos.

My Configuration is:
Internal repository -> proxies different remote repos.
In my settings.xml i have:
<mirror>
      <id>internal</id>
      <mirrorOf>*</mirrorOf>
      <name>Internal Sprecher Automation Repository.</name>
      <url>http://febuild1/archiva/repository/internal/</url>
    </mirror>

so that all of me request will be handled by the proxy!

I also created TWO repositories for deployment -> deploy and
deploy.snapshot.

In my POM.xml i have:
<distributionManagement>
<repository>
<id>archiva.deploy</id>
<name>Internal Release Repository</name>
<url>http://10.1.2.140/archiva/repository/deploy/</url>
</repository>
<snapshotRepository>
<id>archiva.deploy.snapshots</id>
<name>Internal Snapshot Repository</name>
<url>http://10.1.2.140/archiva/repository/deploy.snapshots</url>
</snapshotRepository>
</distributionManagement>

The different artifacts (*.jars, *.zip) get deployed correctly (either
SNAPSHOT or not) !

My Problem:
I will use the deployed JAR as a dependency in another project -> BUT this
doesn't work for SNAPSHOTS!

I always get:
[...]
Downloading:
http://febuild1/archiva/repository/internal/at/sprecher/web/rest/service/WebService/1.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
Downloading:
http://febuild1/archiva/repository/internal/at/sprecher/web/rest/service/WebService/1.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
Downloading:
http://febuild1/archiva/repository/internal/at/sprecher/web/rest/service/WebService/1.0-SNAPSHOT/WebService-1.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
[WARNING] The POM for
at.sprecher.web.rest.service:WebService:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT is missing, no
dependency information available
[...]
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project SWTConfigTool: Could not resolve
dependencies for project
at.sprecher.web.swt.configtool:SWTConfigTool:jar:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT: The
following artifacts could not be resolved:
at.sprecher.web.rest.service:WebService:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT,
at.sprecher.web.gwt.config:GWTConfigTool:war:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT,
at.sprecher.web.gwt.base:WebBase:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT: Could not find artifact
at.sprecher.web.rest.service:WebService:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT in internal (
http://febuild1/archiva/repository/internal/) -> [Help 1]
[...]

Any ideas how to use SNAPSHOT artifact from the deploy.snapshots repository
from Archiva?

Thx in advance,
Martin