archiva-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: browse not showing all groups?
Date Tue, 17 May 2011 16:07:55 GMT
On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 11:46 AM, Dan Armbrust
<daniel.armbrust.list@gmail.com> wrote:
> So, I uploaded some stuff with the web form, and most of the items I
> uploaded behaved as I expect.
>
> However, one of them refuses to appear in the Browse Repository
> section of the GUI.  If I manually enter the path, it will at least
> navigate to the folder (but it shows as empty).

What version of Archiva?

I think the /browse/ url works off the database contents rather than
the actual filesystem.  Try scanning the repo and updating the
database.   There is a checkbox to force it to scan *all* of the
content rather than just what it thinks is 'new'.

--
Wendy