archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Huang, Joseph" <jhu...@ais.ucla.edu>
Subject RE: Database schema
Date Thu, 12 May 2011 18:26:13 GMT
Thanks Wendy. Your information is what we need since we are using Archiva 1.3.4.

-----Original Message-----
From: Wendy Smoak [mailto:wsmoak@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2011 10:29
To: users@archiva.apache.org
Subject: Re: Database schema

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 12:53 PM, Huang, Joseph <jhuang@ais.ucla.edu> wrote:

> We just installed Archiva for our developers and we have MSSQL for the back-end database.
Because some Java exception reported by our developers, we noticed some tables are missing
due to the column width exceeds the system limit (8192 vs. 8000). I did some research  online
and found it is known problem for various database servers (MSSQL, Oracle, etc.). However,
it seems there is no easy way to fix it. Since I'm not a Java programmer, I don't know how
to modify Archiva code to resolve this problem. I wonder whether there's database schema (or
DDL scripts) I can use to manually create those tables.

What version of Archiva are you using?

I have SchemaSpy output for 1.3 here:
http://wsmoak.net/archiva/schemaspy/1.3/SA/index.html

--