archiva-users mailing list archives

From Kurt Yoder <kyo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: redback/ldap
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2011 18:50:34 GMT
Thanks for all the replies. Here is my security.properties:

email.from.address=root@foo.bar

user.manager.impl=ldap
ldap.bind.authenticator.enabled=true
ldap.bind.authenticator=true
security.policy.password.expiration.enabled=false

ldap.config.hostname=auth01.foo.bar
ldap.config.port=636
ldap.config.ssl=true
ldap.config.base.dn=ou=people,dc=foo,dc=bar
ldap.config.context.factory=com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory

As for the application.xml, I was a bit confused by the documentation; is it out of date?
There are two versions of docs that I have been able to find. One says to set various configurations
directly in the application.xml, and the other says to set these configurations within security.properties.
To be thorough, I will also include my application.xml: