archiva-users mailing list archives

From Gusti Andika <gusti.and...@gmail.com>
Subject failed referer security check
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 07:16:25 GMT
Dear All,

I tried to run archiva1.3.2 but got the following exception on my browser.
I'm using tomcat6 to host the archiva.war.

java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed referrer security check: Request did not
come from the same server. Detected HTTP Referer header is '
http://localhost:8080/archiva/index.action'.
org.codehaus.plexus.redback.struts2.interceptor.SecureActionInterceptor.executeReferrerSecurityCheck(SecureActionInterceptor.java:234)
org.codehaus.plexus.redback.struts2.interceptor.SecureActionInterceptor.intercept(SecureActionInterceptor.java:111)
com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionInvocation.java:224)
com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionInvocation.java:223)
com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.profiling.UtilTimerStack.profile(UtilTimerStack.java:455)

Is there something i'm missing?? Thanks

Regards,
Gusti