archiva-users mailing list archives

From ezzekel <eze.sc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Archiva not working on 64 bit Linux
Date Sat, 04 Dec 2010 04:06:20 GMT

Confirmed!

When run the script /bin/./archiva start it informs me that

Starting Apache Archiva...
archiva: line 421: /opt/archiva/bin/./wrapper-linux-x86-32: Not found

And the file exist!
I deleted the files /lib/libwrapper-linux-x86-32.so and
/bin/wrapper-linux-x86-32 and it work again.

I dont know if it is ussefull but I had the same problem after having some
problems in my server (disk full). My version of archiva is 1.3.1 running on
debian lenny 64 bits.

Really Thanks!