archiva-users mailing list archives

From Steven Siebert <smsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Export/import of repositories?
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2010 11:33:48 GMT
Hi Brett,

Thanks for the speedy reply.

Yes, I believe your explanation works - but let me just make sure =).  The
easiest way to move a repository from one instance to another is to copy the
filesystem structure for that repository and have scanning enabled on the
destination instance.  Is this correct? (I can't use rsync, since the
instances are on separate enclaves)

As far as archiva configuration goes, I really shouldn't need to do anything
with this since I have running instances of Archiva already, right?  Will
having scanning enabled on the target instance detect the new repository
structure and become a managed repository (ie start assigning users and able
to access it)?

Thanks for your time,

Steve