archiva-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Publishing just a pom file?
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2010 16:58:40 GMT
On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 11:42 AM, fnord <lists@libertylost.org> wrote:

> The Archiva GUI won't let me publish a pom file, however. I set the GroupID,
> Artifact ID, version, type, etc. But when I choose the pom file to publish
> and hit Submit, all I get back is "Please add a file to upload."
>
> It won't let me select a .pom file to publish.

I can't quite tell how you're filling out the form from this info.

It's not terribly intuitive, but try choosing the .pom file for *both*
the artifact file and the pom file.  It will upload the file twice,
but I think the result will be what you're after.

If not, list the exact steps you're taking so I can try to reproduce
it (because I have uploaded pom-only artifacts before.)

--
Wendy