archiva-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From shay te <shay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Verify artfact exists
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2010 17:50:11 GMT

is there a way to write simple client using  "http://ws.apache.org/xmlrpc/" ?
what are the methods name in the server please 


shay te wrote:
> 
> can u help me with the commands 
> i am new to maven , 
> and i just want this client as stand alone project in my eclipce 
> thank you 
> 
> 
> shay te wrote:
>> 
>> any help please 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> shay te wrote:
>>> 
>>> this is the error i get now
>>> C:\Users\shay\Desktop\apache-maven-3.0\bin>mvn clean install -f
>>> D:\programming\a\pom.xml
>>> [INFO] Scanning for projects...
>>> [ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
>>> [ERROR]
>>> [ERROR]   The project
>>> com.effectivemaven.centrepoint.plugins:archiva-search-plugin:1.0-SNAPSHOT
>>> (D:\programming\a\pom.xml) has 1 error
>>> [ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM: Could not find artifact
>>> com.effectivemaven.centrepoint.plugins:plugins-parent:pom:1-SNAPSHOT and
>>> 'parent.relativePath' po
>>> ints at wrong local POM @ line 5, column 11 -> [Help 2]
>>> [ERROR]
>>> [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the
>>> -e switch.
>>> [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
>>> [ERROR]
>>> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions,
>>> please read the following articles:
>>> [ERROR] [Help 1]
>>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException
>>> [ERROR] [Help 2]
>>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/UnresolvableModelException
>>> C:\Users\shay\Desktop\apache-maven-3.0\bin>
>>> 
>>> 
>>> there is no way to just use xml-rpc from apache api
>>> this was the first this i tried , just didnt know what the names of the
>>> methods in the service
>>> 
>>> 
>>> brettporter wrote:
>>>> 
>>>> There's no need to run mvn install:install-file as far as I can tell
>>>> from what you are doing, just the usual mvn clean install.
>>>> 
>>>> On 18/11/2010, at 9:50 AM, shay te wrote:
>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> i got an exception during install
>>>>> this is the command i am running 
>>>>> mvn install:install-file -DpomFile=D:\programming\a\pom.xml
>>>>> 
>>>>> the pom is from the link ....
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> thanks 
>>>>> 
>>>>> ....
>>>>> Downloaded:
>>>>> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-container-default/1.0-alpha-8/plexus-container-default-1.0-a
>>>>> )
>>>>> Downloading:
>>>>> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/junit/junit/3.8.1/junit-3.8.1.jar
>>>>> Downloading:
>>>>> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-utils/2.0.5/plexus-utils-2.0.5.jar
>>>>> Downloading:
>>>>> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-digest/1.0/plexus-digest-1.0.jar
>>>>> Downloaded:
>>>>> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/junit/junit/3.8.1/junit-3.8.1.jar
>>>>> (119 KB at 53.6 KB/sec)
>>>>> Downloaded:
>>>>> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-digest/1.0/plexus-digest-1.0.jar
>>>>> (12 KB at 4.2 KB/sec)
>>>>> Downloaded:
>>>>> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-utils/2.0.5/plexus-utils-2.0.5.jar
>>>>> (218 KB at 49.7 KB/sec)
>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>> [INFO] BUILD FAILURE
>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>> [INFO] Total time: 23.963s
>>>>> [INFO] Finished at: Thu Nov 18 00:47:14 IST 2010
>>>>> [INFO] Final Memory: 2M/15M
>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
>>>>> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-install-plugin:2.3.1:install-file
>>>>> (default-cli) on project standalone-pom: The parameters 'file' f
>>>>> or goal
>>>>> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-install-plugin:2.3.1:install-file are
>>>>> missing or invalid -> [Help 1]
>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>> [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with
>>>>> the -e
>>>>> switch.
>>>>> [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions,
>>>>> please
>>>>> read the following articles:
>>>>> [ERROR] [Help 1]
>>>>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/PluginParameterException
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> brettporter wrote:
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> On 17/11/2010, at 6:42 AM, shay te wrote:
>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> very nice , i will try it
>>>>>>> on what jars this code depends on ?
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> There are two, listed here:
>>>>>> https://github.com/brettporter/centrepoint/blob/master/plugins/archiva-search-plugin/pom.xml
>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> brettporter wrote:
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> If you know the repository it is in, the easiest way is to
do a
>>>>>>>> HEAD
>>>>>>>> request on the normal artifact URL.
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> The XMLRPC search service also contains a getArtifactVersions
>>>>>>>> method
>>>>>>>> which
>>>>>>>> will list all versions available for a certain group / artifact,
>>>>>>>> which
>>>>>>>> would help with your query. You can find an example of this
here:
>>>>>>>> https://github.com/brettporter/centrepoint/blob/master/plugins/archiva-search-plugin/src/main/java/com/effectivemaven/centrepoint/plugins/archiva/ArchivaSearchPlugin.java#L71
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> HTH,
>>>>>>>> Brett
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> On 15/11/2010, at 6:47 AM, shay te wrote:
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> hey all
>>>>>>>>> i see archiva support web services 
>>>>>>>>> is there a way to supply a full id to artifact
>>>>>>>>> (groupId,artifactId,version)
>>>>>>>>> and get a response 
>>>>>>>>> if artifact exists or not ?
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> thank you 
>>>>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>>>>> View this message in context:
>>>>>>>>> http://old.nabble.com/Verify-artfact-exists-tp30213794p30213794.html
>>>>>>>>> Sent from the archiva-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>> Brett Porter
>>>>>>>> brett@apache.org
>>>>>>>> http://brettporter.wordpress.com/
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>>> View this message in context:
>>>>>>> http://old.nabble.com/Verify-artfact-exists-tp30213794p30232281.html
>>>>>>> Sent from the archiva-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> Brett Porter
>>>>>> brett@apache.org
>>>>>> http://brettporter.wordpress.com/
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> -- 
>>>>> View this message in context:
>>>>> http://old.nabble.com/Verify-artfact-exists-tp30213794p30239156.html
>>>>> Sent from the archiva-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> --
>>>> Brett Porter
>>>> brett@apache.org
>>>> http://brettporter.wordpress.com/
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>> 
>> 
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/Verify-artfact-exists-tp30213794p30298514.html
Sent from the archiva-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message