archiva-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Verify artfact exists
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2010 22:05:24 GMT

On 17/11/2010, at 6:42 AM, shay te wrote:

> 
> very nice , i will try it
> on what jars this code depends on ?

There are two, listed here: https://github.com/brettporter/centrepoint/blob/master/plugins/archiva-search-plugin/pom.xml

> 
> brettporter wrote:
>> 
>> If you know the repository it is in, the easiest way is to do a HEAD
>> request on the normal artifact URL.
>> 
>> The XMLRPC search service also contains a getArtifactVersions method which
>> will list all versions available for a certain group / artifact, which
>> would help with your query. You can find an example of this here:
>> https://github.com/brettporter/centrepoint/blob/master/plugins/archiva-search-plugin/src/main/java/com/effectivemaven/centrepoint/plugins/archiva/ArchivaSearchPlugin.java#L71
>> 
>> HTH,
>> Brett
>> 
>> On 15/11/2010, at 6:47 AM, shay te wrote:
>> 
>>> 
>>> hey all
>>> i see archiva support web services 
>>> is there a way to supply a full id to artifact
>>> (groupId,artifactId,version)
>>> and get a response 
>>> if artifact exists or not ?
>>> 
>>> thank you 
>>> -- 
>>> View this message in context:
>>> http://old.nabble.com/Verify-artfact-exists-tp30213794p30213794.html
>>> Sent from the archiva-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>> 
>> 
>> --
>> Brett Porter
>> brett@apache.org
>> http://brettporter.wordpress.com/
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
> 
> -- 
> View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/Verify-artfact-exists-tp30213794p30232281.html
> Sent from the archiva-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> 

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org
http://brettporter.wordpress.com/





Mime
View raw message