archiva-users mailing list archives

From fnord <li...@libertylost.org>
Subject publishing - some artifacts are fine, some throw 409 error
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 20:03:33 GMT

This one is stumping me.

I've just moved to a new Archiva server (standalone), and upgraded to 1.3.1
in the process. I've got a lot of builds that publish multiple artifacts,
overwriting earlier versions, and haven't had any issues doing so.

Now, though, I'll run a build that publishes 4 artifacts, and 3 will work
fine, the 4th will throw a 409 error. If I manually delete the earlier
version from the server, it will publish once, then the next attempt will
again throw a 409.

I've played with permissions (the server is RHEL5), even setting everything
to 777, and the issue persists.

Any ideas?