archiva-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Archiva refuses to serve some files
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2010 00:30:47 GMT
The most likely cause of "hanging" is attempting to proxy a remote repository that doesn't
have a timeout set and is not responding. You can increase the logging levels in Archiva via
log4j.xml in the proxy section temporarily to help diagnose using the logs Deng suggested,
or in Archiva 1.3.1 you can take proxy repositories offline from the proxy connector page
until you identify the problem.

- Brett