archiva-users mailing list archives

From Erwin Mueller <erwin.muel...@deventm.org>
Subject Re: Archiva 1.3.1 on Ubuntu 10.04 on Tomcat 6
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 15:26:27 GMT
So what should be the path?
I changed it to /var/lib/tomcat6/data/databases/users and
/var/lib/tomcat6/data/databases/archiva
I get the same error. With or without first creating the directories. The
ownership is the same group/user as the tomcat6 server.

Can please someone update the guide page. Because last time two years ego I
try to install Archiva into tomcat and I stumbled at the same errors and I
just gave up and install archiva as standalone.

So the trick is to just create the _data/_ directory in both $CATALINA_BASE
_and_ $CATALINE_HOME. Can please someone update this on the guide site?

--
Erwin Mueller, erwin.mueller@deventm.org
http://www.global-scaling-institute.de/