archiva-users mailing list archives

From Em DauPhu <emdau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: upload artifact with bundle
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2010 10:06:15 GMT
Actually I didn't mean to bundle my four elements in one but have them
as classifiers like they should (being sources and javadocs).
So the feature you gave me seems ok.

I'll read that again and see if I need to open an issue, thanks. :)

By the way, I was more asking about now, what should I do as a best
practice with Archiva.
I have a normal Java/Maven project. I deploy it using "mvn deploy" and
it works fine. During the packaging, I also package the javadoc and
the sources so they are deployed as well with the artifact.
What should I do if I have these 3 jars (classes, sources, javadoc)
and the pom and I want to upload them manually to the repository.
You told me to put them into the filesystem. Does it mean that Archiva
will find them and create the entry in the database and then the html
associated ?

Thank you again..

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 2:15 AM, Brett Porter <brett@apache.org> wrote:
> At the moment you would need to unpack them manually into the filesystem.
>
> One feature you are looking for is: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-1357
>
> I think others have requested a feature to upload a bundle such as you describe - but
it's not been filed in JIRA. Would you like to create an issue?