archiva-users mailing list archives

From Shan Syed <shan...@gmail.com>
Subject "unauthorized" for a particular artifact?
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 22:17:21 GMT
I am getting this error:

2010-07-13 18:08:09,111 [btpool0-16] INFO
org.apache.maven.archiva.security.ArchivaServletAuthenticator  -
Authorization Denied
[ip=10.0.10.41,permission=archiva-upload-repository,repo=sk-snapshots]
: no matching permissions

for a single artifact in a multimodule build - the repository is set
up fine, and my build machine has the correct settings(.xml) for
accessing this repo AND all the other artifacts upload fine (WARs,
JARs, ZIPs), it just dies on a particular one that really isn't
different than other ones that are siblings to it the multimodule
build

in archiva I can see that the meta data is created correctly, it's
just the upload that breaks

is there any fine-grained per artifact security I need to look at?
through archiva I have went in and deleted that artifact, same result
next build

Shan