archiva-users mailing list archives

From Shan Syed <shan...@gmail.com>
Subject created a new repository, it's automatically secured?
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2010 19:05:35 GMT
Hi, I've been using archiva for a while now as a proxy as well as a manager
for 3rd party dependencies that aren't public.

Up until now, I haven't had to ever create a new repository, I had just been
dropping in these JARs and what not into the "internal" repository that's
already created.

Now I want to clean things up a bit on a new project, and have the
"internal" proxy everything, while putting these unique JARs into their own
repository.

I've created a repository through the admin interface, but the repository is
secured immediately. Maven builds failed, and when I try to click the link
in the admin console, it prompts me for a username/password. I just want to
have an unsecured repo - where are these settings? I can't seem to find
them.

I am using the stand-alone version on windows, v 1.3

thanks