archiva-users mailing list archives

From leahpar <raphael.pe...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Archiva CPU Usage
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2010 11:44:51 GMT

Bonjour,

I've been face with this issue in the past.
This following explanation may be wrong but in my case it seems that

In production Archiva runs on a window OS that host also a virus scanner
with very strict rules : it scans jar because they are recognized as zip
file.
Each time the nexus indexer create a temporary file
the scanner 'takes' it and sometimes the indexer fail

This leads to
1- the device cpu is quite high during indexing (it can go up to 100%)
2- the indexer fails so artifacts disappear and reappear later in the
browse/search

In test environment (win or linux) without all the 'enterprise security
tools' this does not occured.

Cordialement