archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Timothy Mcginnis" <tmcgi...@aessuccess.org>
Subject Re: No Matching Permissions error
Date Tue, 04 May 2010 12:54:24 GMT
I changed my Run Configuration from using the M2Eclipse Embedded Maven
instance to a 2.0.9 version I had and it worked fine.  Seems there might
be a compatibility problem?

Tim McGinnis
717 720-1962
Web Development
AES/PHEAA

From:
"Timothy Mcginnis" <tmcginni@aessuccess.org>
To:
users@archiva.apache.org
Date:
05/04/2010 08:51 AM
Re: No Matching Permissions error

Would this have anything to do with the fact I am running M2Eclipse 0.10?

Tim McGinnis
717 720-1962
Web Development
AES/PHEAA