archiva-users mailing list archives

From David Pilato <david.pil...@douane.finances.gouv.fr>
Subject RE: Downloading artifacts slow
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 08:41:35 GMT
Hi Michael,

I had the same problem with Archiva 1.3 when using a group.

I had a group named archivagroup
This group refers to 4 archiva repos
- internal : managed by archiva
- external : managed by archiva
- snapshots : managed by archiva
- opensource : proxy to other repos

When downloading from my favorite browser with URL such as :
http://archiva.domain/archiva/repository/snapshots/ it works perfectly

When downloading the same artifact with URL :
http://archiva.domain/archiva/repository/archivagroup/ it takes many minutes
and it fails

In order to correct it, I simply delete the archivagroup Group and create it
again and now it works perfectly.

Perhaps it could work for you also ?

Take care,
David.