archiva-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Archiva 1.3 - indexing problem?
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2010 16:44:12 GMT
Please write to the 'users' list with questions.  The 'issues' list is
for automated notices from JIRA.  I've replied to 'users', you may
need to subscribe to reply, and check the archives for other

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 10:45 AM, Bogdan Seweryn
<B.Seweryn@deltavista.com> wrote:
> After repo scan when I browse some artifact (for example I have 50
> versions there) In Version filed and Download section I have the oldest
> build but I think I should have the newest.

I only see a download link when I'm looking at a specific version.

Are you possibly looking at a snapshot, and saying that the oldest
snapshot gets downloaded instead of the newest?

If so, how are the snapshots getting there -- deployed to Archiva, or
proxied from a remote repo?

Let us know how to reproduce the problem and someone can take a look.

--
Wendy