archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Anders" <chris.and...@velsys.com>
Subject incorrect download link
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 01:17:12 GMT
Hi,

My devs are telling me since upgrading to the current version of archiva
that the download link for the latest snapshot is always incorrect and
is linked the the first upload of a snapshot..

Has something changed in the current release that requires a reconfigure
on our side or do i need to tell my devs to do something different when
uploading?

Attached is a picture of an example where we see 2 snapshot versions and
the download link points to the first snapshot and not the current...

Suggestions?

Cheers,

Chris