archiva-users mailing list archives

From Mauro Gatti <mauro.l...@yahoo.com>
Subject HTTP Status 404
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 10:03:06 GMT
Hi all,
I'm trying to install archivia using tomcat.
I copied the libraries needed for tomcat in tomcat library directory.
I created the context.xml file as suggested in the docs in $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/archivia/META-INF
directory.
I placed the .war file where specified in context.xml ( $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/archivia ).
I set -Dappserver.home=$CATALINA_HOME -Dappserver.base=$CATALINA_HOME when tomcat starts.
Despite this, I got error 404 without any other error messages in catalina.out.
I'm not able to find any archivia log file.
looking at tomcat manager application archivia seems to be deployed normally.

I don't know how to understand what is wrong.

Could you help me?
Thank You

Regards

Mauro