archiva-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Archiva Not creating nexus-maven-repository-index.properties
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2010 00:53:42 GMT
You might need to delete the previous .index* directories in each repository (if they were
stored there), and you should re-scan the repositories from the admin page using th e"process
all artifacts" checkbox. See here for more information: http://archiva.apache.org/docs/1.3/adminguide/upgrade.html

Brett Porter
brett@apache.org
http://brettporter.wordpress.com/